I think Scorsese should make a film about it :-)

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:23:13 -0700
From: jpotok...@ca.rr.com
Subject: [MOPO] Kerry Haggard-today's article
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

i found this today, after a quick search:
http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/georgia-man-arrested-in-sale-of-fake-movie-posters/?src=busln

On Apr 28, 2010, at 7:10 PM, Todd Feiertag wrote:I just googled Kerry Haggard
Arrested and there are pages of articles.  It's all over the place.

Here's one with a photo and more indepth info:

http://216.116.224.179/stories/042810/bre_627179357.shtml

Hotmail. Get busy.Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at
 to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing ListSend a message addressed to:
lists...@listserv.american.eduin the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF
MOPO-LThe author of this message is solely responsible for its content.