Claude

I was looking at that piece when it listed and have it bookmarked

I think the Heritage sticker may be misleading as it's possible they have the Numismatist info on their standard label I peel them off right away & discard them myself and therefore cannot say for sure, so I'm guessing Grey can maybe add light to that issue

however a lot # 89255 at Heritage was an IM 1951R, it does look to be the same poster from the visible folds, but is clearly not the same photo

so I'd say the reserve at Heritage was too high, and now the seller just wants to rid himself of it

Rich