ironically, i purchased a poster via MOPO the other day from a very
reputable dealer.

but, i agree that WE SHOULD USE MOPO FOR MORE POSTER TRADES, SALES,  ETC.
2 of my recent ebay sales were to MOPO members who may have seen my  FOR
SALE LIST.

i have not been successful with my WANT LISTS.  perhaps, they are hard
items to find....most are inexpensive.

michael

below is a posting i made 2 weeks ago:
<>
<>
<><>
<>
<>

i will trade from my ebay listings to get items on my Want  List......
i am always seeking 50s hitchcock orig, stanwyck,  cary......so
feel free to mail me your For Sale Lists.
bottom of the page shows the bruce h. books i seek

ebay link:  _http://shop.ebay.com/dialmbbmbb/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_i
pg=&_trksid=p4340_
(http://shop.ebay.com/dialmbbmbb/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340)

THE  MORTAL STORM – 1940
SPIRAL  STAIRCASE  (half  style A only)
THE THIRD MAN (insert)
A PLACE IN THE SUN (half  style A only)
SORRY WRONG NUMBER (insert  or half style B)
THE  WOMAN IN WHITE – 1948  (half style A  only)
THE  LONG DARK HALL – 1951, rex harrison (half only)
TOMORROW  THE WORLD (insert or half)
HITLER’S  CHILDREN (insert or half only)
BOOMERANG  (half)
TO  EACH HIS OWN (insert only)
THE  PROWLER (insert or half)
THE  WINDOW (half only)
SHADOW  ON THE WALL (half only)
THE  STRANGER, 1946 (half style B only)
THE  BIG CLOCK (half only)
DORIAN  GRAY (half style B only)
THE  UNKNOWN MAN (half only)
REUNION  IN FRANCE (half, insert only)
BLUE  GARDENIA
TOMORROW  IS FOREVER (half only)
BEYOND  A REASONABLE DOUBT (os with FACE only—uglier style)
NO  MAN OF HER OWN (half sheet only)
i am,  also, seeking the following bruce h. books.....(and have some  for
trade):
SERIAL
ACADEMY AWARD WINNERS (PURPLE COVER)
TO BE CONTINUED
HORROR, SCI-FI & FANTASY
HORROW MOVIE POSTERS
CARTOON MOVIE POSTERS
COWBOY MOVIE POSTERS (JOHN WAYNE, RED COVER)