Are YOU one of the 600+ consignors to eMoviePoster.com? I would bet over
half of the members of MoPo are.

If you have been staring at a giant pile of posters, lobby cards or stills
that you never look at, or are gathering dust in your eBay store, why not
consider boxing them up (or renting a truck!) and sending them to us?

We auction around 2,000 items a week, so we can sell even a giant collection
in a matter of just a few months, and we don't want your quality items, like
some other auctions do.

Is this the right time to sell, given the economic turmoil in the world? Our
just concluded Spring 2010 Mini/Major auction took in over $224,000, and
those were all *REAL* sales to real collectors! That was *OVER *our
expectations, and that was with Part II falling on the night of the day the
stock market was down 1,000 points at one time! Compare that to the pretty
dismal results of lots of other auctions recently held, and you have to
wonder if you are one of the few collectors or dealers left who aren't
already consigning to us!

Go to* http://www.emovieposter.com/statpages/consign.php?myfrom=menu* to see
all the details of consigning (no tricks, gimmicks, or odious buyers
premiums).

And if you decide you would rather sell your items to someone (we *NEVER *buy
items from anyone, because we don't want to create a huge conflict of
interest with our consignors), then please be sure to give the buyer our
phone number or e-mail address, because they are almost certain to consign
some or all of what they buy from you to us!

Bruce Hershenson and the other 26 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
*http://www.emovieposter.com*
our auctions: * http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*