You are NOT yellow-bellied!

Richard Del Belso

Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:31:42 +0000
From: slinkenb...@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FS DRACULA, TOPPER, GREEN MANSIONS, ROADHOUSE & MORE
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

More false advertising.

I would gladly buy that Dracula poster if it was priced at .01¢ per square inch
or less, but it is priced at more than .09¢ square inch - nearly 10x the
advertised price.

Now i know i am only a slime-ball, scum sucking, poop  sniffing, warp minded,
yeast infected,
snot-nosed,  yellow bellied,  cold-blooded bullying jack-ass - but i do know
how to do basic math.