Three times *EVERY *week we auction hundreds of items that sell for low, low
prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and around
half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under, and our leading
'competitor" *NEVER* auctions a single item for less than *FIFTEEN DOLLARS*,
due to their *outrageous* $14 minimum buyers premium).

But Tuesday night's* *745 rolled Swedish, French, Polish, Czech, & Belgian
posters**, closing tonight, on the *25th* of May, represent
*REALLY*incredible values, and that includes a lot of excellent
posters, and yet
many of these are currently languishing at low, low, prices!

With just 13 hours to go, the 745 rolled Swedish, French, Polish, Czech, &
Belgian posters include a staggering 168 that are still languishing at just
$1 each (and many of these have *REALLY* cool images!), a silly 297 that are
$3 each and under, and a mind-boggling 407 that are $5 each and under! *THAT'S
RIGHT, WELL OVER HALF OF THE ITEMS ARE $5 EACH OR UNDER, and there are LOTS
of great images in this bottom 407and I guarantee you that many dealers
would ask $20, $30 or more for many of these. This is the closest thing to
"free money" I can imagine!*

*HELLO! This is 2010, and I doubt you could have purchased many of these
posters for $5 or under 20 years ago, and remember that this price is ONE
THIRD of the minimum buying price at those "other" auctions (thanks to their
ludicrous $14 buyers premiums)!  And you can get as many of these posters as
you want sent in one package anywhere in the U.S. for just $10 shipping for
all (or actual cost anywhere else), EVEN IF you win 100 or more! And if you
are in our e-mail club (over 6,200 members), you get great added bonuses if
you purchase 10 or 15 items (no matter how inexpensive)!*

* *

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $5, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including:
3j225 WAR & PEACE part 2 Polish 23x33 '67 Bondarchuck, Freudenreich art of
Ludmila Savelyeva!
3j185 IDEAL HUSBAND signed Polish 23x33 '56 by Polish artist Wiktor Gorka,
cool art!
3j031 GOLDFINGER Swedish '64 Sean Connery as James Bond 007, Aberg artwork!
3j011 CLEOPATRA Swedish '64 Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Rex Harrison,
Howard Terpning art!
3j219 SOLDATSKOYE SERDTSE Polish 23x33 '59 Sergei Kolosov, Gorka art of man
carrying woman!
3j123 RIO BRAVO French 23x32 R60s Howard Hawks, different art of John Wayne
by Jean Mascii!
3j122 PARIS-CHAMPAGNE French 23x32 '62 Sinclare artwork of sexy Moulin Rouge
dancers!
3j146 LAWRENCE OF ARABIA French 15x21 '62 David Lean classic starring Peter
O'Toole!
3j651 REPTILICUS Belgian '62 indestructible 50 million year-old giant lizard
destroys bridge!
3j556 LE MEPRIS Belgian '63 Jean-Luc Godard's Le Mepris, art of sexiest
Brigitte Bardot!
3j133 DR. NO French 15x21 R70s great different art of Sean Connery as James
Bond 007!
3j145 KING CREOLE French 15x21 R78 great Jean Mascii art of tough Elvis
Presley!
3j485 FLASH GORDON'S TRIP TO MARS Belgian R40s Buster Crabbe serial, cool
sci-fi images!
3j190 JUDGMENT OF GOD Polish 23x33 '56 Le jugement de Dieu, strange
Borowczyk artwork!
3j192 LAST RHINO Polish 23x33 '61 Henry Geddes, cool artwork by Kazimierz
Mann!
3j184 HOUSE OF CARDS Polish 23x33 '54 Erwin Axer's Domek z kart, cool
artwork by AB!
3j176 FRANCIS THE FIRST Polish 23x33 '60s Christian-Jaque's Francois
Premier, cool Swierzy art!
3j023 F.P.1 ANTWORTET NICHT Swedish '32 Hans Albers, Paul Hartmann, great
Haider artwork!
3j180 GRASSHOPPER Polish 23x33 '55 Samson Samsonov's Poprygunya, colorful
Zakrzewski art of woman!
3j109 GIRL ON A MOTORCYCLE French 23x32 '68 sexy biker Marianne Faithfull,
Vaissier art!
3j732 WILD BUNCH Belgian '69 Sam Peckinpah cowboy classic, great different
art by Ray!
3j125 SEVEN YEAR ITCH French 23x32 R70s Billy Wilder, great sexy art of
Marilyn Monroe!
3j114 JAILHOUSE ROCK French 23x32 '63 rock & roll king Elvis Presley, great
images!
3j569 LOVE IS MY PROFESSION Belgian '58 Georges Simoneon's En Cas de
Malheur, sexy Brigitte Bardot!
3j102 DIRTY MONEY French 23x32 '72 Jean-Pierre Melville's Un Flic, close up
of smoking Alain Delon
3j138 FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE French 15x21 R70s Grinsson art of Sean Connery
as James Bond 007!
3j205 NIKODEM DYZMA Polish 23x33 '56 Jan Rybkowski, bizarre Waldemar Swierzy
artwork!
3j019 DOOR OPENS Swedish '33 Alfred Zeisler's Eine Tur geht auf, cool crime
mystery artwork!
3j134 DRACULA PRINCE OF DARKNESS French 18x22 '66 great different art of
vampire Christopher Lee!
3j105 EASY RIDER French 23x31 R70s Peter Fonda, motorcycle biker classic
directed by Dennis Hopper
3j167 DESERTER Polish 23x33 '58 directed by Witold Lesiewicz, abstract art
by Jodlowski!
3j212 POOR COW Polish 23x33 '69 1st Kenneth Loach, Terence Stamp,
Mlodozeniec art!
3j086 YOLANDA Swedish '24 Marion Davies, cool medieval artwork!
3j165 CUBS Polish 23x33 '58 Ivo Novaks, art of two people holding a
newspaper Mlodozeniec!
3j015 DEATH OVER SHANGHAI Swedish '32 Rolf Randolf's Tod uber Shanghai,
Fuchs artwork!
3j403 BARBARELLA Belgian '68 sexiest sci-fi art of Jane Fonda by Robert
McGinnis, Roger Vadim!
3j396 ARABIAN NIGHTS Belgian '46 Sabu, Jon Hall, Maria Montez, desert
adventure!
3j224 WAR & PEACE part 1 Polish 23x33 '67 Sergei Bondarchuck, 4-part
version, Freudenreich art!
3j226 WAR & PEACE part 3 Polish 23x33 '67 Sergei Bondarchuck, Leo Tolstoy,
Freudenreich art!
3j464 DODGE CITY Belgian R50s Wik artwork of Errol Flynn, Olivia De
Havilland!
and on and on and on and on!

But wait! There's even more! If you are one of the 6,200+ members of our
weekly e-mail club (and if you are not, you can
*join<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>
* right now at *http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php*!), you get
great bonuses if you purchase just ten or 15 of these items, and we even pay
the U.S. shipping on the bonuses (if you live outside the U.S., you pay the
difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting them to
you).

    Don't forget to check out our 745 rolled Swedish, French, Polish, Czech,
& Belgian posters  sometime *BEFORE* they end *TONIGHT *Tuesday,* May 25th*,
(but you only have 13 hours left to do so, because they start ending at 7 PM
CST *TONIGHT, so hustle over there right now!*) by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html*

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*!

And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our homepage,
* http://www.emovieposter.com*.
Bruce Hershenson and the 27 other members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
website: http://www.emovieposter.com    e-mail: m...@emovieposter.com
our auctions: http://auctions.emovieposter.com