I agree!

Richard Del Belso

Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 15:27:44 -0400
From: flixs...@aol.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] OT-- Joe B and Dennis H-- and a sad omission on the Hwd
Walk of Fame
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Stupendous story Joe, I can only hope this story gets picked nationally, well
more "nationally" than MOPO.  This recalls that spectacular blog of the girl
that grew to be a young physician that stayed friends through letters with John
Hughes.  While reclusive and troubled in his later years in sharing her great
story with "the world" it added a wonderful insight to a life well lived, and
kindness irrespective of other issues.  So thanks for sharing
freeman

In a message dated 5/30/2010 12:02:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,