  From: Kirby McDaniel
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 11:59 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] WTB: Kiss of Death one sheet

  I must say I disagree with Phil here.  I think it's a really good poster,
and, in my view
  it's one of those posters that looks better "in the flesh", so to speak than
any picture
  can communicate.  We have the three sheet but not a one sheet.

  Kirby

  Kirby McDaniel
  MovieArt Original Film Posters
  P.O. Box 4419