Richard,

I sense you and the "Shit spread sandwich eater" are not drinking buddies?  ....;}

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Halegua Comic Art
Sent: Jun 6, 2010 2:53 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Shipping question for the experts

Franc is totally correct. Not only do I need line my pockets with extra $$ for shipping, every week I refund $1-2-3 to buyers a shipping rebate if there is more than a $3 difference between USPS cost and buyer payment. The $3 pays for materials and packing help of course, which is a fairly standard procedure with shippers.

of course, the person who made the underhanded snipe is always the same non-intelligent moron who never has anything to add to any forum beyond repeating things other people already have posted and his prior idiotic attitudes on a variety of subjects does not make me surprised that he spreads shit on his sandwich