I don't know.  I got kicked off the allposterforum mainly because I asked a
simple question (basically if there was anyone here who collected vintage
posters) and some of the members there got wicked pissed and I wouldn't play
their BS game.  Supposedly they started that forum so they would be censor free
but when I started to question some of the moderators of the board my posts
were pulled and I was kicked off.   It is a whole "slap-ass" forum over there
and if you got 7 "Avatar" lenticulars, then you are a god.

Louie

>>> Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com> 6/6/2010 4:40 PM >>>
Is it my imagination or are many movie poster discussion group members *REALLY
*testy as of late? Not just here, but on that one those who mainly collect
newer posters frequent, allposterforum, so it covers all types of
collectors.

And what accounts for it?

The Great Recession?

The Implosion of eBay?