  From: Holiday Russell
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 7:18 AM
  Subject: [MOPO] Fwd: [MOPO] Fwd: [MOPO] Is it my imagination or are many
movie poster forum members REALLY testy as of late?

  The site gets about 35 spambot registrations a day, Sean.  Sometime we miss a
real registration in the mix.  If you, and anyone else who's had that problem,
reregister, we'll watch for it.  Or, email me directly the username you wish to
have and I'll do it manually for you and follow up directly with you. Sorry!

  Holiday

  Sent from my iPhone

  Begin forwarded message: