jeez.. you guys got yers before I even got mine!!!!

At 07:32 PM 6/8/2010, JOHN REID Vintage Movie Memorabilia wrote:
Well, the last Profiles in History auction attracted quite a bit of attention but I'm surprised that there has been no comment on the current auction - Hollywood Auction #40.

I have to say that the catalogue is one of the best I have seen in recent times and the collection of memorabilia, including movie posters, vintage stills, etc that is up for auction is quite extraordinary. The catalogue in itself is a great read.

Congratulations to Profiles in History.

John

Website: <http://www.moviemem.com>www.moviemem.com

JOHN REID VINTAGE MOVIE MEMORABILIA
PO Box 92
Palm Beach
Qld 4221
Australia
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com

At 07:47 PM 6/8/2010, Phil Edwards wrote:
After the dreadful debacle of the DRACULA one sheet last time (a mystery of which we really never heard any more of) I guess they needed to make sure this one was special - and indeed it is.

Great catalogue, and the gratis copy received means they actually pay attention to who talks to who in this business.

John is correct - it's a great mix of material and is full of fascinating info.

Phil

Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com