there is only one Tom Martin!

I'd like to catch his rhesus monkey act with the banana peel!

Richard Del Belso

Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:00:50 -0500
From: dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FA: Big News! eMoviePoster.com has returned to eBay!
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

BRUCE - this is truly a Kodak moment  !!!! Im not sure if I should popo a Cork
or read this as the final

sign that the world is about to go capute!!!! why on earth would the kindg of
leaving ebay come back and try it again??

this baffles my reasus monley brain beyond words..... Now I will have to go run
incircles in the park and

rethink my entire mindset of the universe because you have done the
unpredictable...

next thing I iknow is you will decide to do vegas in your leisure suit as a
Frank Sinatra impersonator or better yet  as Dean Martin....

Please stop these turbulant episodes that caus ripple effects in the poster
industry..... its just plain - Loopy

Study my articulate way where I fine tune my steps and creat a ballet motion of
excellence as I egentley slide on baban peels and  land on my ass in a upright
position....
yes watch me and see how we do things DOWNTOWN..... why I imagine,, I will be -
60k by end of the 2012
and be  ready for the big one.. TOP THAT   Mr. Chipmunk !

what else...... ?? I underatdn Doris Buffet wants to give all her money
away....  sooooo... tell her to send greenbacks to the posterboy TOM who has
chaos management down to a science...

YOU may return to regular sheduled  programs Now....:)

Bruce Hershenson wrote:

While there's a mad exodus of sellers LEAVING eBay, I thought I would try my
first auctions there in more than two years, just to see what things are like
over there!

I put one on each of my selling accounts:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380241466545

...and

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310225769781Bruce