    *From:* Richard Halegua Comic Art <mailto:sa...@comic-art.com>
    *To:* MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
    <mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
    *Sent:* Friday, June 25, 2010 9:29 AM
    *Subject:* Re: [MOPO] Some Competition-

    *listing says:

    YOU ARE BIDDING ON 2 VERY RARE 1933 ORIGINAL MEXICAN LOBBY CARDS
    IN DECENT SHAPE.IMAGES ARE BRIGHT AND AMAZINGLY VIVID COLOR! FAYE
    WRAY STARRED IN THIS SUPER EARLY CINEMA HORROR CLASSIC! 1 OF THE
    LOBBY CARDS HAS AN IMAGE OF KONG BATTLING AIRPLANES ON EMPIRE
    STATE BUILDING AND THE OTHER LOBBY CARD HAS A SCENE FROM THEM IN
    JUNGLE WITH NATIVES.THESE 79 YEAR OLD LOBBY CARDS

    *but these are 1970s re-issue cards