Well, except for the Royal Theater Collection.  That's different.

And I remeber the Mel Torme collection.

Evan
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Hershenson" <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Monday, July 5, 2010 8:55:13 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] CGC Grading question

No, Phil, the BIGGEST ever is the wacky "pedigree" collections that have
infected the comic hobby! I can't imagine that insanity ever coming to our
hobby.

Bruce

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 9:43 PM, Phil Edwards < p...@cinemarts.com > wrote:

I prefer After Dinner Mint, myself.

Interesting how many professional dealers of many years standing think this is
the biggest wank of all time in the business.

Phil E.