A UK Door Panel, very popular in the UK up to the war and for a few years
after.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Evans <evan...@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 22:38
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FS:  HUGE POSTER OF SORRY, WRONG NUMBER, JUST LISTED

"I defy any poster collector to tell me if they have ever seen this size
before."

Very nice poster, that format is a British Door panel.

On 5 Jul 2010, at 22:16, Michael B wrote:

I JUST LISTED A UNIQUE, HUGE POSTER FROM ENGLAD OF:

SORRY, WRONG NUMBER

CHECK IT OUT ON EBAY FOR A 5-DAY LISTING, AND THEN CHECK MY OTHER ITEMS OF GOOD
POSTERS AND AUCTION CATALOGUES:
http://cgi.ebay.com/SORRY-WRONG-NUMBER-1948-Stanwyck-Lancaster-HUGE-ENGLSH-/200492153950?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eae437c5e

THANKS
MICHAEL