From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of David
Lieberman
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 1:40 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Wanted: 1930's 1sheets DUCK SOUP, ALL QUIET WESTERN FRONT,
DESIRE, SWING TIME

Wanted:

Swing Time 3sh

Grand Hotel 1sh  1932

It Happened One Night 1sh 1934

Desire 1sh 1936

All Quiet On the Western Front 1sh 1930

City Lights 1sh - Chaplin

Duck Soup 1sh - Marx Brothers

Yes, I know these are ridiculously above and beyond tall orders..... but we
do have a serious client looking to establish a mini museum.

Please let us know if you have a lead on any of these.

Thanks,

David Lieberman

CineMasterpieces.com <http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/>  | 15721 N. Greenway
Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale, Az 85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters | 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By Appt.
Only.

Our <http://www.facebook.com/pages/CineMasterpieces/7735495839?v=wall>
Facebook Page