DeepdiscountDVD.com?   Am I missing something?
                                                           Rick

In a message dated 7/19/2010 6:58:14 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
glenndam...@earthlink.net writes:

Regarding the comments made about restoration-yes, most people do  want
their posters to look nice, and I guess nothing is wrong with trumping  them up
a bit. Unfortunately, though, in 2010, many of the pieces in this  "hobby"
are transient, and change hands incredibly frequently. The whole idea  in
the grand scheme of things is to get the maximum $$$ out of everything. I
wonder how many people who sold a restored lobby card told the buyer that most
of the colors were bleached all out and then skillfully painted back in?
Remember, most of these people are in it for the $$$$. They rush online to
check out the offerings of many auctioneers, but seldom rush to check out
DeepdiscountDVD.com to check out a 25 percent off DVD sale.....

Send a message addressed to:  lists...@listserv.american.edu
In  the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L

The author of this message is solely  responsible for its content.