HTML clipboard

*For those of you who just can't wait, here are many different previews of
SOME of the items in our Summer 2010 Mini/Major Auction!*

We are ultra-busy putting the final touches on this auction which starts
Tuesday the 27th, but we thought we would show you just a few of the many,
many items contained within it!  Here is a preview of the collection of *23
newly discovered silent inserts* in the auction, which can still be seen
here:
* http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20100709_minimajor_insert_preview.jpg*

And we also added a preview of the collection of *33 window cards* in the
auction, which can be seen at:
*
http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20100709_minimajor_windowcard_preview.jpg
*

And we also added a preview of the *KING KONG* * pressbook* (which contains
the herald and an original puzzle, in the original mailing envelope), which
can be seen at:
* http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20100709_minimajor_kingkong_preview.jpg
*

And we also added a preview of the *31 of the lobby cards* which can be seen
at:
*
http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20100709_minimajor_lobbycard_preview.jpg
*

And we also added a preview of the *12 ANGRY MEN collection* (40x60,
three-sheet, six-sheet, and lobby card set), which can be seen at:
*
http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20100709_minimajor_12angrymen_preview.jpg
*

And we also added a preview of *27 of the* *half-sheets*, which can be seen
at:
*
http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20100709_minimajor_halfsheet_preview.jpg*

And we also added a preview of *15 of the horror posters*, which can be seen
at:
* http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20100709_minimajor_horror_preview.jpg *

And we also added a preview of *16 of the non-U.S. posters*, which can be
seen at:
* http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20100709_minimajor_nonus_preview.jpg *

And we also added a preview of *7 of the six-sheets and one 24-sheet poster*,
which can be seen at:
*
http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20100709_minimajor_sixsheets_preview.jpg
*

Of course, there are also lots of other great items in this auction,
including the *GILDA* "B" one-sheet, the *LAWRENCE OF ARABIA* "camel style"
pre-awards one-sheet, and lots more!  This is an auction that you just can't
miss!