Three times *EVERY *week we auction hundreds of items that sell for low, low
prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and around
half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under, and our leading
'competitor" *NEVER* auctions a single item for less than *FIFTEEN DOLLARS*,
due to their *outrageous* $14 minimum buyers premium).

But Sunday's 240 glass slides, scripts (including 5 great Hitchcocks!),
magazines, exhibitor magazines, German programs, and bulk lots , closing *THIS
AFTERNOON* (not at night, like our Tuesday and Thursday auctions), on the *25th
of July*, represent *REALLY* incredible values, and that includes a lot of
truly *WONDERFUL* items, and yet many of these are currently languishing at
low, low, prices!*
*

With just 8 hours to go, these 240 glass slides, scripts, magazines,
exhibitor magazines, German programs, and bulk lots include 53 that are
still languishing at just $1 or have no bid at all, a surprising 90 that are
still at $3 each or under and a mind-boggling 119 that are $5 each and under!
*THAT'S RIGHT HALF OF THE ITEMS ARE $5 EACH OR UNDER, AND THAT INCLUDES A
LOT OF GOOD ITEMS THAT MOST DEALERS WOULD ASK $20, $30 OR MORE FOR!! **
*

*HELLO! This is 2010, and I doubt you could have purchased many of these
COOL ITEMS for $5 or under 20 years ago, and remember that this price is JUST
ONE THIRD of the minimum buying price at those "other" auctions (thanks to
their ludicrous $14 buyers premiums)!  And you can get as many of these
items as you want sent in one package anywhere in the U.S. for just TEN
DOLLARS shipping for all (or actual cost anywhere else), EVEN IF you win 100
or more! And if you are in our e-mail club (over 6,300 members), you get
great added bonuses if you purchase 10, 15, OR 20 items (no matter how
inexpensive)!*

* *

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $5, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including:
4t120 NORTH BY NORTHWEST composite script July 21, 1958, Hitchcock
screenplay by Ernest Lehman!
4t138 EAST LYNNE screen continuity draft script February 26, 1931,
screenplay by King & Barry!
4t125 100 MEN & A GIRL script May 12, 1937, screenplay by Hans Kraly!
4t123 MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH revised final draft script '55 Hitchcock
screenplay by Hayes & Macphail
4t001 LOT OF 135 FOLDED ONE-SHEETS lot '50s - '80s Asylum, Big Sleep, Bright
Leaf + many more!
4t003 LOT OF 78 FOLDED ONE-SHEETS lot '65 - '00 Flesh Gordon, Humanoids from
the Deep, Young Dracula
4t002 LOT OF 118 FOLDED ONE-SHEETS lot '58 - '04 Spartacus, Mr. Sardonicus,
PT-109, Richard Petty
4t124 MARNIE shooting script October 29, 1963, Alfred Hitchcock screenplay
by Jay Presson Allen!
4t004 LOT OF 72 FOLDED ONE-SHEETS lot '61 - '96 Batman, Seven, Great
Outdoors, To Wong Foo + more!
4t007 LOT OF 23 MISCELLANEOUS FOLDED POSTERS lot '41 - '71 inserts,
half-sheets & three-sheets!
4t104 SCREENLAND magazine February 1927 incredible art portrait of Greta
Garbo by Jay Weaver!
4t006 LOT OF 196 ROCK & DRUG STILLS, PRESSKITS, MISC ITEMS lot '60s-00s all
kinds of cool stuff!
4t017 LOT OF 29 UNFOLDED ONE-SHEETS lot '86 - '97 Batman, Toy Story, Muppet
Treasure Island + more!
4t073 PICTURE PLAY magazine December 1937 great art of smiling Bette Davis
by Dan Osher!
4t065 PICTURE PLAY magazine April 1933 wonderful art of Bette Davis by Paul
Maison!
4t070 PICTURE PLAY magazine January 1937 art of beautiful Carole Lombard by
Corinne Malvern!
4t107 SCREENLAND magazine April 1935 wonderful art of Joan Crawford by
Charles Sheldon!
4t117 MOVIELAND magazine November 1954 wonderful portrait of sexy Marilyn
Monroe in red dress!
4t056 SILVER SCREEN magazine May 1932 wonderful art of sexy Carole Lombard
by A.D. Neville!
4t103 SCREENLAND magazine January 1924 cool art portrait of Rudolph
Valentino by Rolf Armstrong!
4t008 LOT OF APPROX. 1080 MOVIE PROMO BUTTONS lot '80s-00s fun buttons to
will impress your friends!
4t209 BITTER TEA OF GENERAL YEN Aust glass slide '32 full-length Barbara
Stanwyck, Frank Capra
4t086 HOLLYWOOD magazine June 1934 great artwork portrait of sexy Constance
Bennett!
4t105 SCREENLAND magazine February 1930 full-length art of sexy Gloria
Swanson by Rolf Armstrong!
4t078 MOVIE MIRROR magazine September 1932 art of smiling Jean Harlow by
John Rolston Clarke!
4t018 LOT OF 26 UNFOLDED ONE-SHEETS lot '87 - '07 Charlie & the Chocolate
Factory, Blade Runner R92
4t109 SCREENLAND magazine July 1942 patriotic portrait of sexy Veronica Lake
by Malcolm Bulloch!
4t023 LOT OF 10 MOVIE LIFE MAGAZINES lot '56 - '57 Liz, Natalie, Elvis, Kim,
Debbie, Doris Day!
4t064 SILVER SCREEN magazine January 1937 best art of Carole Lombard by
Marland Stone!
4t122 PARADINE CASE revised final shooting script 12/10/1946, Hitchcock
screenplay by James Bridie!
4t057 SILVER SCREEN magazine November 1932 art of Claudette Colbert by John
Rolston Clarke!
4t021 LOT OF 27 UNFOLDED DOUBLE-SIDED ONE-SHEETS lot '96-'08 Sex & the City,
Bourne Ultimatum +more!
4t009 LOT OF 25 PROMOTIONAL SHIRTS & 4 TOWELS lot '00 - '98 Aliens, For Your
Eyes Only + more!
4t079 MOVIE MIRROR magazine February 1933 incredible art of Bette Davis by
John Rolston Clarke!
4t069 PICTURE PLAY magazine November 1936 wonderful art of Katharine Hepburn
in cool hat!
4t136 DEVIL'S LOTTERY final shooting script December 21, 1931, screenplay by
Guy Bolton!
4t077 MOVIE MIRROR magazine December 1931 wonderful art of Greta Garbo by
John Rolston Clarke!
4t091 HOLLYWOOD magazine October 1936 c/u Ginger Rogers at ship's wheel by
Edwin Bower Hesser!
4t115 MOVIELAND magazine October 1953 great image of barely-dressed sexy
Marilyn Monroe!
4t061 SILVER SCREEN magazine September 1934 Claudette Colbert as Cleopatra
by John Rolston Clarke!
and on and on and on and on!*
*

There's even more! If you are one of the 6,400+ members of our weekly e-mail
club (and if you are not, you can
*join<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>
* right now at *http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php*!), you get
great bonuses if you purchase just ten or 15 or 20 of these items, and we
even pay the U.S. shipping on the bonuses (if you live outside the U.S., you
pay the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting them
to you).

Don't forget to check out our 240 glass slides, scripts (including 5 great
Hitchcocks!), magazines, exhibitor magazines, German programs, and
bulk lots sometime
*BEFORE* they end *THIS AFTERNOON *Sunday, *July 25th*, (but you only have 8
hours left to do so, because they start ending at 3 PM CST *THIS AFTERNOON,
so hustle over there right now!*) by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html*<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*!

And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our homepage,
* http://www.emovieposter.com*.
Bruce Hershenson and the 30 other members of the eMoviePoster.com team

P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
website: http://www.emovieposter.com    e-mail: m...@emovieposter.com
our auctions: http://auctions.emovieposter.com