From: channinglylethomson <channinglylethom...@att.net>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Mon, Aug 2, 2010 1:22 pm
Subject: [MOPO] By the Way. . .

. . . it's my birthday. I'm 54 years old today. I was born the year of Giant, Bus Stop, The Searchers, The King and I, The Ten Commandments, The Killing, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Written on the Wind, The Mole People, Earth Vs. the Flying Saucers, It Conquered the World, Carousel, Helen of Troy, and so many more! Oh my, Channing Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com ___________________________________________________________________ How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing List Send a message addressed to: lists...@listserv.american.edu In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L The author of this message is solely responsible for its content. Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com