Hey dudes and dudeettes of mopoville...

I just had my birthday yesterday.... turned 54..... aug 11 .... It was wierd as I basically cooccooned

and reflected on what the hellive done and where Im going...:) its really funny as I posted some pics when i was like 15-20 on facebook when I did music..

And a sax player that played on my recording friended me and asked if I remembered him...... Funny

I remember almost everone like Im still back in time.... So thats what I determined yesterday... that really

all the gigs and accomplishments really dont mean anything.. It was the people that really meant something....

The money well no one is going to give a crap if you have or have not..... But theh memories are what we get nd what we leave...

thats really all..... and all my business and years in entertainment where about shareing memories....

I mean the musiic, the movies, the books all that was about trying to capture or re-live memories..

thats why our entire media and internet is one BIg memory pit.. and the socialization is just people wanting to share who they are.. what they have a grievance about and what they Lifke..

its pretty cool as so many people are trying to make a difference by helping causes...

yet Ive also noticied there are people that just use it as a Gimmick to make more sales or money..... its a Mixed blessing...

as how do you help people and yet give it away free...?? I am working on it.. but I have had to still sell my services and stuff to pay the mortgage...

Im working towards a way to be self sustaining yet also help othrs,,,

anyways I took that last few days and have been looking at my reference materials... and even though I cleared many things in my move I see I have a pile of catalogs from many of you... and I think woow this Hobby has been good to me... the dealers, the customers, the gallerys , auction houses,,,,,,,
ust all so kind and supportive....
So thank you all... and I hope I can leave some Goood memories behind that will reciprocate the great ones you all have given me.... If you want to see my facebook its my email dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com

also My artist Ted will be exhibiting at David streets gallery Beverly Hills in OCT right after
the AnselAAdams lost negatives  show in SEPT... should be well attended
see www.davidstreetsbeverlyhills.com I am also working on a project for Ted as he bought a electrical company that helps save power www.coorrectioncontrols.com we are installing one in the Toledo ART museum this month and hope
to get the word out by holding a ribbon cutting.....
It can save 4-14 % power cost of a 10,000 a month billl !! made inOHIO Our national sales
manager is in Sacrenmento California.

be sure to watch my ebay ads as I plan to sell all kinds of stuff this month... at great Deals

I have stills Posters and books and projectors and other great items Plus my Products

have a great summer balance

best, Tom
Hollywood Dream factory®
419-474-3065