Three times *EVERY *week we auction hundreds of items that sell for low, low
prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and around
half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under, and our leading
'competitor" *NEVER* auctions a single item for less than *FIFTEEN DOLLARS*,
due to their *outrageous* $14 minimum buyers premium).

But Thursday night's 752 rolled 27" x 40" one-sheets, closing tonight, on
the *19th* of August, represent *REALLY* incredible values, and that
includes a lot of truly *WONDERFUL* ones, and yet many of these are
currently languishing at low, low, prices!**

With just 13 hours to go, the 752 rolled 27" x 40" one-sheets include a
massive 257 that are still languishing at just $1 each or have no bid, a
monumental 337 that are still at $3 each or under, and a mind-boggling
395that are $4 each and under!
*THAT'S RIGHT. WELL OVER 50% OF THE ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY $4 EACH OR UNDER,
AND THAT INCLUDES A LOT OF GOOD ONES THAT MOST DEALERS WOULD ASK $20, $30 OR
MORE FOR!!*

*HELLO! This is 2010, and I doubt you could have purchased many of these
items for $4 or under at any time since these movies came out, and remember
that this price is LESS THAN ONE THIRD of the minimum buying price at those
"other" auctions (thanks to their ludicrous $14 buyers premiums)!  And you
can get as many of these items as you want sent in one package anywhere in
the U.S. for just $6 shipping for all (or actual cost anywhere else), EVEN
IF you win 100 or more! And if you are in our e-mail club (over 6,400
members), you get great added bonuses of 9, 10 or 19 full-color $20 books,
if you purchase 10, 15, or 20 items (no matter how inexpensive)!*

* *

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $4, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including:
5f003 ATTACK OF THE 50 FT WOMAN S2 recreation 1sh '02 art of enormous
Allison Hayes over highway!
5f420 MATRIX advance DS 1sh '99 Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss, Laurence
Fishburne, Wachowski Bros!
5f493 PULP FICTION 1sh '94 Quentin Tarantino, close up of sexy Uma Thurman
smoking in bed!
5f318 INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS int'l DS 1sh '09 Quentin Tarantino, Brad Pitt,
Christoph Waltz!
5f507 RESERVOIR DOGS 1sh '92 Quentin Tarantino, Harvey Keitel, Steve
Buscemi, Chris Penn!
5f559 SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION advance DS 1sh '94 Tim Robbins, written by
Stephen King!
5f728 WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT Kilian foil style D 1sh '88 ultra-rare red
dress variant!
5f004 SON OF THE SHEIK S2 recreation 1sh '00 Rudolph Valentino, the world's
greatest screen lover!
5f159 DARK KNIGHT teaser DS 1sh '08 Heath Ledger as the Joker, why so
serious?
5f160 DARK KNIGHT wilding teaser 1sh '08 cool playing card image of
Christian Bale as Batman!
5f349 KILL BILL: VOL. 1 foil teaser 1sh '03 Quentin Tarantino, Uma Thurman,
here comes the bride!
5f001 MURDERS IN THE RUE MORGUE S2 recreation 1sh '00 great art of spookiest
Bela Lugos & apei
5f316 INDIANA JONES & THE TEMPLE OF DOOM 1sh '84 full-length art of Harrison
Ford by Bruce Wolfe!
5f196 FARGO DS 1sh '96 a homespun murder story from the Coen Brothers, great
image!
5f480 PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN advance DS 1sh '03 Johnny Depp, Knightley,
Curse of the Black Pearl!
5f509 RETURN OF THE JEDI style B 1sh '83 George Lucas classic, cast montage
art by Kazuhiko Sano!
5f675 TOY STORY 3 IMAX teaser DS 1sh '10 Disney & Pixar, great image of
Woody, Buzz, & many more!
5f573 SILENCE OF THE LAMBS style B teaser DS 1sh '90 creepy Anthony Hopkins
with moth over mouth!
5f519 ROCKETEER teaser 1sh '91 Disney, really cool John Mattos art of Bill
Campbell in full costume
5f050 AVATAR DS IMAX 1sh '09 James Cameron, Sam Worthington, image of
sunset!
5f570 SID & NANCY English 1sh '86 Gary Oldman & Chloe Webb, punk rock
classic directed by Alex Cox
5f411 MALLRATS teaser DS 1sh '95 Kevin Smith, Jay says 'Snootchie
Bootchies', cool magic eye design!
5f249 GOODFELLAS DS 1sh '90 Robert De Niro, Joe Pesci, Ray Liotta, Martin
Scorsese classic!
5f595 SPIRITED AWAY DS 1sh '01 Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi, Hayao Miyazaki
top Japanese anime!
5f402 LOST BOYS 1sh '87 teen vampire Kiefer Sutherland, directed by Joel
Schumacher!
5f674 TOY STORY DS 1sh '95 Disney & Pixar cartoon, great image of flying
Buzz, Woody & cast!
5f462 OLDBOY arthouse 1sh '05 Chan-wook Park Korean kidnapping crime
thriller, cool image!
5f057 BAND OF BROTHERS TV advance 1sh '01 Damian Lewis & Donnie Wahlberg in
WWII!
5f005 SECRETARY Sundance premiere arthouse 1sh '02 James Spader, Maggie
Gyllenhaal, Shainberg!
5f313 INDIANA JONES & THE LAST CRUSADE advance 1sh '89 art of Harrison Ford
by Drew Struzan!
5f051 AVATAR style A teaser DS 1sh '09 James Cameron directed, Zoe Saldana,
cool image!
5f434 MILLER'S CROSSING DS 1sh '89 Coen Brothers, Gabriel Byrne, John
Turturro
5f319 INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS teaser DS 1sh '09 Quentin Tarantino, bloody knife
through Nazi flag!
5f116 BRAVEHEART style C int'l DS 1sh '95 close-ups of Mel Gibson, Sophie
Marceau!
5f457 NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN DS 1sh '07 Joel & Ethan Coen, Josh Brolin,
Javier Bardem!
5f102 BLACK DYNAMITE DS 1sh '09 Michael Jai White, great blaxploitation
parody images!
5f257 GRINDHOUSE advance DS 1sh '07 Rodriguez & Tarantino, Planet Terror &
Death Proof!
5f466 OUT OF SIGHT advance 1sh '98 Steven Soderbergh, cool image of George
Clooney, Jennifer Lopez!
5f332 JACKIE BROWN advance DS 1sh '97 Tarantino, Pam Grier, Samuel L.
Jackson, De Niro, Fonda!
5f157 DARK KNIGHT advance DS 1sh R09 cool playing card image of Christian
Bale as Batman!
and on and on and on and on!

* About The Rolled 27" x 40" One-Sheet Posters*
     Note that we only included 27" x 40" one-sheets in this auction!
Sometime in the late 1980s studios began printing their posters in a 27" x
40" format (it was a gradual change). We *DO *also auction 27" x 41" posters
(which are almost all from before 1990), but we do that in a completely
separate auction from this one. *EVERY POSTER IN THIS AUCTION MEASURES 27" X
40", UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED*.
 *     *Also note that most of the posters we are selling this week were
never folded. A very few of the posters were once folded (or partially
folded, as in tri-folding), but all of those have been stored flat for a
long time and will be shipped rolled in tubes, along with the completely
unfolded ones.  We will * NOT* re-fold any of the "formerly folded" posters.
*  WE ALWAYS IDENTIFY WHETHER A POSTER IS UNFOLDED, TRI-FOLDED, OR FORMERLY
FULLY FOLDED WITHIN THE DESCRIPTION FOR EACH ITEM!*
*About the Originality of Rolled One-Sheets**
     *Many collectors would like to add posters from their favorite movies
of the 1980s onward to their collection, but they rightfully are afraid they
will be sold commercial posters (or reproductions or bootlegs), rather than
actual posters either used in theaters or intended for theater use.  *WHEN
YOU BUY FROM US THIS WEEK, YOU HAVE A GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE BUYING A
GENUINE ORIGINAL MOVIE POSTERS!  *This is because all of these posters come
to us either from theater owners, or from advanced collectors (often ones
who purchased the posters right when the movies first came out), people who
know how to distinguish an original poster, and also, we here at
eMoviePoster very carefully scrutinize every poster to make 100% certain it
is genuine!  But you don't have to take our word for it!  *If you purchase
any poster this week, and you have the slightest doubts about its
originality after you receive it, it is fine for you to return it for a full
refund within 7 days of receipt* (but we virtually never get a single poster
returned, because we reject any poster that is consigned to us if we have
the slightest doubts about it!).

But wait! There's even more! If you are one of the 6,300+ members of our
weekly e-mail club (and if you are not, you can
*join<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>
* right now at *http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php*!), you get
great bonuses if you purchase just 10, 15, or 20 of these items, and we even
pay the U.S. shipping on the bonuses (if you live outside the U.S., you pay
the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting them to
you).

    Don't forget to check out our 752 rolled 27" x 40" one-sheets sometime *
BEFORE* they end *TONIGHT *Thursday, *August 19th*, (but you only have 13
hours left to do so, because they start ending at 7 PM CST *TONIGHT, so
hustle over there right now!*) by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html*<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*!

And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our homepage,
* http://www.emovieposter.com*.
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
our site <http://www.emovieposter.com/>
our auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>