Hi Folks.  I am getting ready to  post on ebay all this weekend

I have soem cool stuff like  started with # 3 Mad magazines

some Famous monsters, and  Vintage stills, Books , early Movie

magazine, Movie projectosr, Films < Cameras. Tripods and other

pop culture stuff like Cheescake pin up art, Comics and Detective magazines , and some great just varied stuff like Toys and movie memorabilia.

Posters I have some  one sheets folded from 60,70 80s of all genres

and some rolled one sheets... Ill be happy to make dealer LOts if anyones interested,

I also have some Lobby crads and about 300-400 Inserts  from 60s-80s

Then I also have rolled reproductions that are from the 80s 90s
and some rolled 1 sheets.. still have a few lenticulars and
some postcards, stamps , records and videos..

I have some directors chairs and also filmmaking editeing gear
like viewers,  super 8mm projectors and 16mm projectors.

so keep a eyes out seller id  DREAMFACTORY  on ebay

I also make some nice reproduction Old hand crank mioviecameras
made of wood, and actually crank.
Thanks Tom
419-474-3065
since 1977