This should get you started.
Best,
Ron

Almost Famous 2000
Beau Travail 2000
Before Night Falls 2000
Chicken Run 2000
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon 2000
George Washington 2000 David Gordon Green
Mysterious Object at Noon 2000 Apichatpong Weerasethakul
Queen, The 2000
The Gleaners and I 2000 Agnes Varda
Traffic 2000
Werckmeister Harmonies 2000 Bela Tarr
Wind Will Carry Us, The 2000
Yi Yi (A One and a Two) 2000 Edward Yang
You Can Count On Me 2000
Children Underground 2001
Endurance: Shackleton's Legendary Antarctic Expedition, The 2001
Ghost World 2001 Terry Zwigoff
Gosford Park 2001
In the Bedroom 2001
In the Mood for Love 2001 Wong Kar-wai
Kippur 2001 Amos Gitai
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The 2001
Memento 2001 Christopher Nolan
My Voyage to Italy 2001
The Circle 2001 Jafar Panahi
Under the Sand 2001
25th Hour 2002 Spike Lee
Bloody Sunday 2002
Fast Runner, The 2002
Femme Fatale 2002 Brian De Palma
I'm Going Home 2002 Manoel de Oliveira
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The 2002
Pianist, The 2002
Punch-Drunk Love 2002 Paul Thomas Anderson
Russian Ark 2002
Spider 2002 David Cronenberg
Spirited Away 2002 Hayao Miyazaki
Springtime in a Small Town 2002 Tian Zhaungzhuang
Talk to Her 2002
Time Out 2002
Y Tu Mamá También 2002
American Splendor 2003
Café Lumière 2003 Hou Hsiao-hsien
Capturing the Friedmans 2003
Finding Nemo 2003
Fog of War, The 2003
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, The 2003
Lost in Translation 2003 Sofia Coppola
Marooned in Iraq 2003
Son, The 2003
Sweet Sixteen 2003
Ten 2003
The Company 2003 Robert Altman
The Story of Marie and Julien 2003 Jacques Rivette
Thirteen 2003
To Be and to Have 2003
Triplets of Belleville, The 2003
Before Sunset 2004 Richard Linklater
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind 2004
Goodbye Dragon Inn 2004 Tsai Ming-liang
House of Flying Daggers 2004
Incredibles, The 2004
Los Angeles Plays Itself 2004
Maria Full of Grace 2004
Million Dollar Baby 2004 Clint Eastwood
Moolaadé 2004
Sideways 2004
Spider-Man 2 2004 Sam Raimi
Tarnation 2004
Best of Youth, The 2005
Brokeback Mountain 2005
Broken Flowers 2005 Jim Jarmusch
Capote 2005
Grizzly Man 2005
Land of the Dead 2005 George A. Romero
Murderball 2005
Nobody Knows 2005
Saraband 2005 Ingmar Bergman
The New World 2005 Terrence Malick
The White Diamond 2005 Werner Herzog
The World 2005 Jia Zhang-ke
Turtles Can Fly 2005
Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit 2005
Andy Warhol: A Documentary Film 2006
Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation 2006
Deliver Us from Evil 2006
Departed, The 2006
Fateless 2006
Inland Empire 2006 David Lynch