  From: rixpost...@aol.com
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 9:06 AM
  Subject: [MOPO] WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH IMDB??? HAS ANYONE NOTICED OR AM I
GOING MAD????????

  Hi, Everyone,

    Maybe I'm jumping the gun an reacting too quickly, but over the past 2 or 3
days, I've gone to IMDB to find out information about a film or a star...and
the site's whole format appears to have changed....it's HORRIBLE!!!  It appears
as if they were bought out by TV Guide or something, Talk about
dumbing-down..hey, I can deal with "American Idol" or "Bret Michael's Survival
Harley Ride" or all the trash they dish out on TV...because I NEVER WATCH any
of it.  But I DO use IMDB...almost every day. Check it out...Unbelievable!
Please tell me I'm wrong!
                                                              Rick
  Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com