Tommy, I can't wait to hang with a fellow poster geek on Saturday. Be sure to wear your spelling bee 1st place medals so I'll know it's you. You'll love the guys in the band, even though nobody else gives a shit about overpriced paper but me...and YOU, of course. By the way, my being in your vicinity shouldn't cause you too many problems. David Kusumoto lives in San Diego, within a 20-mile radius of where I consistently play music, and as far as I know, he hasn't developed rectal boils as a result of second-hand exposure to my presence. You, the virgin farmer's daughters, and the cows are safe. The chickens may be in trouble, however. Those little feathered hotties are so CUTE, especially those Ohio fryers. Hubba-hubba!
Greg Douglass
Tom Martin wrote:
yes thats excellent advice,,, but I know You are part of the plot Magic lady!!!!!

I will wear a hamaka reinforced with kelvar though... see your plot aint working!!!

excuse my while i go practice to my Bruce lee tape... and teenage mutant ninja turtles 2
need to get focused...

I my even take a night cource in spelling...
they may try some of that devil music on me then have me sign a Pact with you know who..
so I need to know what im spelling

eccen...@mac.com wrote:

I'd add a Star of David;  couldn't hurt.