Actually wonderfully ON TOPIC really.
Phil
----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg" <pickmeis...@cox.net>
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 9:42 AM
Subject: [MOPO] OT-I Met Tom Martin and Lived!

Played last night in Norwalk OH and Tom Martin showed up at the gig, with a box full of bitchin' goodies for me from Hollywood Dream factory. It's always weird meeting people after you've corresponded with them on the internet, but Tom fit the image I had of him, a genuinely sweet guy who radiates openness. It really made the night for me. (Not a whole lot of people at the gig...can you say "outdoor gig in the rain"?... but the ones that were there were wonderful. Of course, after hanging with me last night, Tom is probably shacked up with a couple of crack whores in some sleazy hotel in Cleveland. I do tend to rub off on people. Tell the girls hi for me, Tommy! I'm going upstairs to read my Famous Monsters! (What a cool guy!)
Thanks, Tom, and thank you Mopo for letting me wax glaringly off-topic.
Greg Douglass