Liberace, who?

In a message dated 9/16/2010 7:48:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sa...@comic-art.com writes:

Liberace  Museum here in Vegas is closing next month after 33 years
not enough  business to keep it open

At 04:35 PM 9/16/2010, P Molitor  wrote:

I think it comes down to modern  collectors saying something to the effect
of "Bette  who?"

Marilyn is more iconic, but I suspect is fast approaching  Liberace status,
and were it not for Warhol ("who?") would be fading much  more
precipitously.

That said, I actually like the "AAE" one  sheet design.

--Peter