Went dumpster diving behind a theater that is under renovation in my home town
knowing there would be something in there.  I found a box and within that box
were three Alfred Hitchcock folded one sheets.  There are no NSS info on the
bottom.  Here are the titles with a description.

My question is: what year release are they and est value???

NOTORIOUS: Yellow with black lettering on white background with image of Cary
Grant and Ingrid in a circle top left corner of poster black and white photo.
Folded on flat non glossy paper.  Bottom right corner sais "printed in USA"

REBECCA: Teal/blue with black lettering.  Same matt non glossy paper and
"printed on USA" on bottom right.  Top left corner sais in black 'from ALFRED
HITCHCOCK.... MASTER OF SUSPENSE. Folded

SPELLBOUND: on bottom sais "RELEASED By ABC PICTURES INTERNATIONAL"  with the
ABC logo next to it.  Glossy paper.  LITHO LOGO with LITHO IN USA next to logo.
White background, SPELLBOUND in red, image of Gregory Peck and Ingrid top 1/4
of poster hand drawn and not a photo.  Folded

I don't know much about Hitchcock posters.  Any help on the date of the poster
and anything else would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Jeff

websites:

http://www.myspace.com/shaunluuhorrorfest