From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Bruce
Hershenson
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 6:41 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] PHOTOGRAPHING 1-SHEET MOVIE POSTERS

So I guess our set-up won't work?

http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/samplephotosetup.htm

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Irvin Gelb <irving...@dslextreme.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

This might be a stupid question coming from someone who's been in the
business for a long time but could you tell me the simplest and best looking
way that you've found to photograph 1-sheet movie posters? I don't readily
have a flat metallic area with room to shoot on so if that's one of the
options kindly advise what you do for the back portion.

If there are materials needed to purchase this set up kindly let me know
where you get them.

I would be interesting to see what other dealers have used to shoot posters
rather than just laying them on the floor and shooting them from a step
ladder down.

Many thanks,

irv

Bruce Hershenson and the other 28 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
our site <http://www.emovieposter.com/>
our <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>  auctions