"heck Greg Douglass alone is like getting Rodney Dangerfiled mixed with Boris Karlof" Yesterday I was described by a large biker pal as half Yoda and half Keith Richards, and now this...
Thank you, Tom.
I've noticed that every time I open one of Tom's emails, my spell checker starts smoking. I will be bidding on some of Glenn's stuff. I'm a sucker for that gorgeous RKO artwork, especially at these prices. bargains indeed. I encourage MOPO members to bid on these items..... except the ones I'M bidding on, of course. Keep the hell away from them.
Greg Douglass

Bruce Hershenson wrote:
Maybe everyone at MoPo died and doesn't know it, kind of like on that TV show LOST.