You could create eBay auctions for all of them, and put Buy It Now prices at
what you want to get (including their fees, so you net what you want to get)
and they won't charge you anything to list them, so you can only win and
can't lose, even if none of them sell.

Bruce

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 28 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874