11/8/2010

Dear MOPO Members --

I am currently offering 40 pieces for auction on EBAY ending tonight (Monday, 11/8/2010). Here is a list with links:

Barbarella (68) Jane Fonda, Terry Southern Art, British Quad, linen- backed, starting @ $1,195.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360315857532
Note: I've lowered the starting price on this piece as much as I can! It's quite rare. . .

Breakfast at Tiffany's (60) Audrey Hepburn reproduction one-sheet, linen-backed, starting @ $22.95
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360315848705
Note: a perfect Christmas gift -- poster is priced to start at 1/3rd of linen-backing cost!

Frida Kahlo rolled Julie Taymor/Diego Rivera one-sheet, starting @ $15.95
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360315850613

It's A Wonderful Life (R-90) James Syewart reproduction one-sheet, linen-backed, starting @ $39.95
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110606382479
Note: a perfect Christmas gift -- poster is priced to start at 1/2rd of linen-backing cost!

Lawrence of Arabia (R-89) rolled Peter O'Toole/David Lean one-sheet, starting @ $15.95
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360315849667

Naked (93) rolled JMike Leigh/David Thewlis one-sheet, starting @ $12.95
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110606381473

The Outlaw (R-50) autographed Jane Russell half-sheet, starting @ $75.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110606388796
Note: this is a great starting price on this one -- I had Miss Russell personally autograph this poster!

Princess and the Pirate (44) rare linen-backed Virginia Mayo one sheet, starting @ $295.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110606389066

Prospero's Book Peter Greenaway/John Gielgud
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360315850248

Pulp Fiction (84) rolled Quentin Tarantino one-sheet, definitely an original/not a reproduction, starting @ $75.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110606378563
Note: I've carefully reviewed this poster to authenticate its originality, Excellent price!

Young Frankenstein (84) Mel Brooks classic, linen-backed one-sheet, starting @ $250.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110606389465

Other items for auction include Krakatoa East of Java (Cinerama one- sheet), Kafka's The Trial (French Anthony Perkins), Pink Flamingos, Belle De Jour (Catherine Deneuve), Queen Margot (Isabelle Adjani), Two Jakes (Chinatown sequel), Blood Simple, Eyes Wide Shut (Kubrick), Broadcast News (Holly Hunter), Umbrellas of Cherbourg (Catherine Deneuve), Schindler's List (Spielberg), The World Is Not Enough (James Bond advance), Star Trek Generations, Vincent and Theo, Casablanca, My Beautiful Laundrette, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Pocahontas, Cyrano de Bergerac, Princess Monogake, Godfather Pt III, Paris is Burning (Drag), Red Ryder (Buck Jones), Broadway the Golden Age. . . and more!

Here is a link to a complete list of items for auction:
http://stores.ebay.com/CHANNINGPOSTERS/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1&_sid=198421&_trksid=p4634.c0.m309

Many thanks for your continued support for CHANNINGPOSTERS!

Sincerely, Channing Thomson
http://stores.ebay.com/CHANNINGPOSTERS