Well, Hitch WAS hung up on blonde women...

Richard Del Belso

Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 10:48:02 +1000
From: johnr...@moviemem.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] North by Northwest question
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

I was waiting for that one!!!

JOHN REID VINTAGE MOVIE MEMORABILIA
Website: www.moviemem.com
PO Box 92
Elanora
Qld 4221
Australia

----- Original Message -----
From: Todd Feiertag
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 10:45 AM

I don't know if the storyboard is indeed from North By Northwest or not, but
isn't that Marilyn Monroe in the background??

Todd

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 16:04:51 -0800
From: sa...@comic-art.com
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

I recall seeing a Cinema Exhibit at the Cincinnati Art Museum about 20 years
ago when I was living there

they had a display of storyboards from the Rushmore sequence along with a film
clip to play so you could see how they matched it

not sure where this storyboard would fit in. What characters would they be?