Take a good look at THE MALTESE FALCON. Isn't the portrait of Bogart from HIGH
SIERRA...he sure doesn't seem to be in Philip Marlowe drag.
And some of the material for LAURA , using the portrait of Gene Tierney with
her hand extended, is from RINGS ON HER FINGERS. I think this is on the
half-sheet or the title lobby card for LAURA.

Richard Del Belso