I love stock posters.....  they have a different appeal.

i just listed on ebay several of the same stock posters that i acquired in
a multi-package lot.
link:  _http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180609518361_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180609518361)

i am keeping a few for myself, and i have 2 other styles that i purchased
on ebay a few years back.  if anyone has this type of poster in a different
style for sale or trade, let me know....

also, when checking out the above, CHECK MY OTHER POSTER ITEMS ON  EBAY:
The Prowler OS, The Wrong Man rolled half, and a few others.

my current want list---american only, good to vg condition only. THANKS!  :

WHERE  THE SIDEWALK ENDS
WOMAN  IN THE WINDOW
WHERE  THE SIDEWALK ENDS
ALL  MY SONS (insert only)
I  CONFESS (half only)
EDGE  OF DOOM
LIBEL  (half or insert)
SCANDEL  SHEET (1952)
KNOCK  ON ANY DOOR (bogart)
THE  LONG DARK HALL – 1951, rex harrison (half only)
TOMORROW  THE WORLD (insert or half)
COME  BACK LIITTLE SHEBA (half, style A only)
SHADOW  ON THE WALL (half only)
NO  MAN OF HER OWN (half only)
THE  UNKNOWN MAN (half only)
BLUE  GARDENIA
HARRIET  CRAIG (OS, half style A)
TOMORROW  IS FOREVER (half only)
BEYOND  A REASONABLE DOUBT (os with FACE only—uglier style)
NO  MAN OF HER OWN (half only)
HITLER’S  CHILDREN (insert or half)
REUNION  IN FRANCE (half, insert only)
THE  WOMAN IN WHITE – 1948  (half style A  only)
THE  WRONG MAN (half only)
A  PLACE IN THE SUN (half style A only)
SORRY  WRONG NUMBER (insert or half style B)
THE  STRANGER, 1946 (half style B only)
THE  BIG CLOCK (half only)
DORIAN  GRAY (half style B only)
SPIRAL  STAIR CASE  (half style A  only)
BOOMERANG  (OS or half)
BRIGHTON  STRANGLER (half style A)
THE  THIRD MAN (3sheet & all except insert)
THE  MORTAL STORM
LETTER  FROM AN UNKNOWN WOMEN (os only)
thanks,
michael