Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:12:18 +1100
From: p...@cinemarts.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Hello to Australian Members
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Thanks, Sue.
My daughter lives in Brisbane and waded out of her house neck deep in flood
waters (she's on the diminuitive side!) with her immediate valuables and her
new Jack Russell puppy on her head. She's now safe and dry up a mountain.

Her descriptions balance out the somewhat sanitised televsion coverage we are
getting.

Phil