Those are some great cards.  I sold (in the eighties) the W.C. Fields card from
IT'S A GIFT for
over $3500.  Material on the title is remarkably scarce for some reason.  We
had two one sheets
from a great Canadian find, and those went for about $8500 as I remember.

Probably the best W.C. Fields movie, and that's a good lot!

Kirby McDaniel
www.movieart.net