Greeting everyone,

We currently have 18 linen-backed one-sheets on E-Bay starting at $24.99 with
no reserve.  Highlights include:

Broadway Rhythm (1944) Lena Horne M-G-M Musical  ending today

Three Loves Has Nancy (1938) Janet Gaynor ending today

Wizard of Oz (1958 re-release)

Living in a Big Way (1947) Gene Kelly ending today

Bonzo Goes to College (1952) ending today

Jaws 2, Bowery Boys in Paris Playboys and more!

Starting tonight we will have John Wayne in Jet Pilot (1957) and Mamie Van
Doren in Guns, Girls and Gangsters.

The link to my auctions:

http://shop.ebay.com/henryk301/m.html

We combine shipping rates, take money orders, checks or paypal and ship
overseas:  Europe shipping for $21.00

Thanks, Henry Karp, Back In The Day Collectibles