Hi MoPo Members,

I've got 64 great items currently listed on Ebay with about 26 ending tomorrow.

For those interested in Vintage posters and lobby cards, I have some great
Laurel & Hardy material currently listed on Ebay including the only known SAPS
AT SEA (1940) 3-Sheet with Fantastic artwork of the Boys. Original 1940 United
Artists release paper from Hal Roach this title is extremely rare!

In addition, there is a beautiful Original 1934 Lobby Card in near mint
condition from BABES IN TOYLAND, some wonderful Silent Half Sheets, a huge
selection of 1950's THREE STOOGES One Sheets from their Columbia shorts and
lots of other fun material!

Here's just some of the items currently listed:

BABES IN TOYLAND 1934 Hal Roach LAUREL & HARDY MINT NR!

CURLY TOP 1935 Shirley Temple with Pony LOBBY CARD L@@K

LITTLE RURAL RIDING HOOD 1949 Tex Avery ONE SHEET RARE!

THE FLYING CAT 1952 Tom & Jerry CARTOON 1SHT FANTASTIC!

THE TOOTH WILL OUT 1951 * THREE STOOGES * 1SHT * MINT!!

DOUGLAS FAIRBANKS 1918-19 Personality Poster 22x28 RARE

FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE 1921 Rudolph Valentino!

TOO MUCH WIFE 1922 Golf Theme 22x28 BLACK CADDIES L@@K!

WHITE CHRISTMAS '54 CLASSIC Irving Berlin MUSICAL 6-SHT

RINGS ON HER FINGERS 1942 Gene Tierney THREE SHEET SEXY

ROAD TO SINGAPORE '40 Crosby Hope Lamour MIDGET WC RARE

SARATOGA 1937 Clark Gable JEAN HARLOW Midget WC MINT NR

DESTINATION MOON 1950 Classic SCI-FI Signed GEORGE PAL!

A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE '51 Marlon Brando VIVIEN LEIGH

Check them all out at the following link or check out my Ebay Seller ID which
is toddfeiertag

http://shop.ebay.com/toddfeiertag/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=200&_sop=10&_rdc=1

Even if you're not currently in the buying mood, this is all fun stuff so you
might want to have a look anyway.

Thanks for looking.

Todd Feiertag
POSTER CITY