  From: Diana and/or Morris Everett Jr
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 11:39 AM
  Subject: [MOPO] Bonanza

  I have read that the website called BONANZA was voted the Best Place to Sell
Online for Antiques/Collectibles!  I have checked it out and have seen a little
bit of movie memorabilia.

  Do any of you think that this could possibly be a viable alternative to eBay?
 Has anyone of you out there in MOPOland tried it?

  eBay just keeps getting crazier and crazier with its changes and fees. Now
taking a final value fee on postage....seriously? Yes! Crazy.

  Diana
  Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com