Three times *EVERY *week we auction hundreds of items that sell for low, low
prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and around
half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under, and our leading
'competitor" *NEVER* auctions a single item for less than *FIFTEEN DOLLARS*,
due to their *outrageous* $14 minimum buyers premium).

But Thursday night's 795 inserts (one of our best selections ever, including
lots of horror/sci-fi titles) , closing tonight, on *May 12th*, represent *
REALLY* incredible values, and that includes a lot of *REALLY GREAT BARGAINS
*, because *MANY* of these are currently languishing at low, low, prices!

With just 13 hours to go, the 795 inserts include a wackadoodle 56 that are
still languishing at just $1 each or have no bid, a mind-boggling 96 that are
$2 each or under, an astonishing 211 that are $3 each or under, a remarkable
297 that are $5 each and under, and a Mt. Everest-like 397 that are $9 each
or under! *THAT'S RIGHT, HALF OF THESE ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY $9 EACH OR UNDER
(AND 37% OF THE ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY $5 EACH OR UNDER!), AND THAT INCLUDES A
LOT THAT MOST DEALERS WOULD ASK $20, $30 OR MORE FOR! YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE
HOW MANY GREAT INSERTS ARE CURRENTLY AT BARGAIN PRICES!
*

*Why not declare independence from those dealers that have sky high $14
buyers premiums, overgraded items, nosebleed shipping (and they don't
combine) etc, etc, etc?***

*Here's a few examples of the current incredible bargains (and there are
dozens of others just as good as these!):
**2d342 NUN'S STORY insert '59 religious missionary Audrey Hepburn was not
like the
others!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2183892>
* and it's currently $9 and its in *GOOD** TO **VERY GOOD *condition!
*2d357 OUT OF THIS WORLD insert '45 Veronica Lake, Eddie Bracken, Diana
Lynn,
musical!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2183907>
* and it's currently $9 and its in *GOOD** TO **VERY GOOD** *condition!
*2d704 VICKI insert '53 if men want to look at bad girl Jean Peters, she'll
make them pay for
it!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2184254>
* and it's currently $9 and its in *VERY GOOD** *condition!
*2d698 VENETIAN AFFAIR insert '67 artwork of spies Robert Vaughn & sexy Elke
Sommer in
Italy!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2184248>
* and it's currently $9 and its in *VERY GOOD** *condition!
*...and there are equally great deals at EVERY bid price from $1 to $20 or
more!*
*HELLO! This is 2011 and I doubt you could have purchased many of these
items for $9 (or much less!) 20 years ago (or any time in-between!), and
remember that this price is 60% (or much less) of the minimum buying price
at those "other" auctions (thanks to their ludicrous $14 buyers premiums)!
And you can get as many of these items as you want sent in one package
anywhere in the U.S. for just ELEVEN DOLLARS, EVEN IF you win 100 or more!
And if you are in our e-mail club (over 6,000 members), you get great added
bonuses if you purchase 10 or 15 or 20 items (no matter how inexpensive)! *

**

* *

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $9, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including:
2d442 RIO BRAVO insert '59 John Wayne, Ricky Nelson, Dean Martin, Walter
Brennan, Howard Hawks
2d198 HORROR OF DRACULA insert '58 Hammer, cool vampire monster & sexy girl
artwork by Joseph Smith!
2d644 TIME MACHINE insert '60 H.G. Wells, George Pal, great Reynold Brown
sci-fi artwork!
2d132 DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER insert '71 art of Sean Connery as James Bond by
Robert McGinnis!
2d001 MOLE PEOPLE insert '56 best Joseph Smith Universal sci-fi monster
horror art!
2d213 INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN insert '57 Jack Arnold, classic Reynold Brown
sci-fi artwork!
2d575 STRANGER insert '46 cool close up artwork of Orson Welles, Edward G.
Robinson & Loretta Young!
2d481 SCREAMING SKULL insert '58 fantastic art of huge skull & sexy girl
grabbed by skeleton hand!
2d201 HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL insert '59 classic Vincent Price & skeleton with
hanging girl!
2d043 BEAST FROM HAUNTED CAVE insert '59 Roger Corman, art of monster w/sexy
near-naked victim!
2d399 PSYCHO insert R65 sexy half-dressed Janet Leigh, Anthony Perkins,
Alfred Hitchcock classic!
2d708 VIVA LAS VEGAS insert '64 cool artwork images of Elvis Presley & sexy
Ann-Margret!
2d284 MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN insert '74 art of Roger Moore as James Bond by
Robert McGinnis!
2d303 MISFITS insert '61 Clark Gable, Montgomery Clift & ping-ponging sexy
Marilyn Monroe!
2d078 BRAIN EATERS insert '58 AIP, classic horror art of girl's brain
exploding!
2d017 AFFAIR TO REMEMBER insert '57 romantic close-up art of Cary Grant
about to kiss Deborah Kerr!
2d177 GRADUATE pre-awards insert '68 image of Dustin Hoffman & Anne Bancroft
in bed!
2d214 INVASION OF THE STAR CREATURES insert '62 AIP, beautiful, blood of
monsters in their veins!
2d234 LA DOLCE VITA insert '61 Federico Fellini, Marcello Mastroianni, sexy
Anita Ekberg!
2d239 LAST MAN ON EARTH insert '64 AIP, Vincent Price is among the lifeless,
cool Brown art!
2d503 SHANGHAI COBRA insert '45 Sidney Toler as Charlie Chan, Mantan
Moreland, Benson Fong!
2d507 SHE-WOLF OF LONDON insert '46 cool art of spooky female hooded phantom
+ cast headshots!
2d191 HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER insert '73 classic art of Clint Eastwood holding
gun & whip!
2d032 ATTACK OF THE PUPPET PEOPLE insert '58 AIP, art of tiny people w/steak
knife attacking dog!
2d550 SPIDER insert '58 Bert I. Gordon, bullets won't kill it, it MUST eat
YOU to live!
2d307 MONSTER ON THE CAMPUS insert '58 Jack Arnold directed, great art of
beast amok at college!
2d047 BELLS OF ROSARITA insert '45 wonderful image of Roy Rogers w/ guitar,
Dale Evans & Trigger!
2d546 SONG OF NEVADA insert '44 Roy Rogers & Dale Evans ride on a
stagecoach!
2d203 HOW TO MAKE A MONSTER insert '58 ghastly ghouls, it will scare the
living yell out of you!
2d695 VALLEY OF DECISION insert '45 pretty Greer Garson romanced by Gregory
Peck!
2d586 SUNSET IN WYOMING insert '41 Smiley Burnette, George Cleveland, Gene
Autry on horseback!
2d583 SUN VALLEY SERENADE insert '41 Sonja Henie, John Payne, Glenn Miller +
skiing artwork!
2d091 CADDYSHACK insert '80 Chevy Chase, Bill Murray, Rodney Dangerfield,
golf classic!
2d161 FROM HELL IT CAME insert '57 classic image of wacky tree monster
holding sexy girl!
2d711 VOODOO WOMAN insert '57 sexy Albert Kallis horror art, woman by day, a
monster by night!
2d027 ANNIE GET YOUR GUN insert '50 Betty Hutton as the greatest
sharpshooter, Howard Keel
2d267 MAGNUM FORCE insert '73 Clint Eastwood is Dirty Harry pointing his
huge gun!
2d149 EXORCIST insert '74 William Friedkin, Max Von Sydow, William Peter
Blatty horror classic!
2d023 ANCHORS AWEIGH insert '45 sailors Frank Sinatra & Gene Kelly with
Kathryn Grayson!
2d386 POINT BLANK insert '67 cool art of Lee Marvin, Angie Dickinson, John
Boorman film noir!
and on and on and on and on!

*In these days of high starting bids or fourteen dollar minimum buyers
premiums, it is a sight for sore eyes to see* 795 inserts* at such low, low
prices with just 12 hours to go!
*

* *But wait! There's even more! If you are one of the 6,000+ members of our
weekly e-mail club (and if you are not, you can
*join<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>
* right now at *http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php*!), you get
great bonuses if you purchase just 10, 15, or 20 of these items, and we even
pay the U.S. shipping on the bonuses (if you live outside the U.S., you pay
the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting them to
you).

    Don't forget to check out our 795 inserts (one of our best selections
ever, including lots of horror/sci-fi titles)  sometime *BEFORE* they
end *TONIGHT
*Thursday, *May 12th*, (but you only have 13 hours left to do so, because
they start ending at 7 PM CST *TONIGHT, so hustle over there right now!*) by
going to
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html*<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*!
 And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our
homepage, * http://www.emovieposter.com*

*Best of luck to you if you bid on any of these great inserts** that close
tonight.* *There are a LOT of them that are from great movies (many
horror/sci-fi), and many are ones you likely won't see in a no reserve
auction for quite some time, so don't let this auction pass by without
placing some bids, because you will surely regret it!*
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 26 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874