*The first part of our Summer 2011 Mini/Major Auction starts THIS AFTERNOON
on the 29th!*
     Our next *Mini/Major Auction *will be held in *THREE* parts: from May
29th to June 12th, from May 31st to June 14th, and from June 2nd to June
16th (each part will be online for two weeks instead of one). And this
*Mini/Major
Auction *will include posters from all countries, both linenbacked and
non-backed, an incredible collection of 3D posters, a choice selection of
lobby cards and folded one-sheets, and much more!

What sets *THIS* auction set of auctions apart from all the rest? *NO* "For
Millionaires Only" sign at the front door, *NO* reserves, *NO* buyers
premiums, *HONEST* condition grading, a *BONUS* full-color t-shirt to every
buyer, *GREAT* bonuses to club members who purchase five or more items in
all three parts combined, and *SO* much more!

 *Our Summer 2011 Mini/Major Auction* *has an incredible selection of
posters (1500+ items in all!), covering all years, genres, and sizes and is
being run in three parts:*

   - * Part I <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> (Sunday May
   29th to June 12th):* 605 * LINENBACKED* U.S., non-U.S. and non-movie
   posters
   - * Part II (Tuesday May 31st to June 14th):* around 550 *UNBACKED*
and *PAPERBACKED
   * posters, choice lobby cards & folded one-sheets, & an incredible 3-D
   collection
   - * Part III (Thursday June 2nd to June 16th):* around 400
"oversized" *LINENBACKED
   * and *UNBACKED* posters of all types, plus  a wonderful selection of *
   PAPERBACKED* half-sheets and other sizes (which must be shipped in large
   flat packages)

What distinguishes *OUR *Mini/Major Auctions from other major auctions? *Only
the lack of any reserves or buyers premiums, honest condition grading, and
unenhanced super-sized images!* You will find an amazing "supermarket"
selection of great posters from all years, genres, and countries!

*SPECIAL BONUS OFFER TO EVERY BUYER IN THESE AUCTIONS!*

*INCREDIBLE! Every buyer from ANY of the parts of our "Summer 2011
Mini/Major Auction* *" receives a great full-color printed t-shirt as a free
bonus (even if you only purchase one $1 item)!*
     Every buyer in this special auction will receive the *great* full-color
T-shirt pictured at right, which shows the image from the *LAWRENCE OF
ARABIA* pre-awards "camel" one-sheet included in this auction (we will only
be making as many t-shirts as there are different buyers in these auctions,
so it will be a *VERY* limited edition, and likely will become a
"collector's item" in its own right!). Given that you get this great
full-color T-shirt with any purchase, shouldn't you absolutely find any one
item to purchase from us from among the *1500+* items in these special
auctions?
    *Note: we give this shirt (which costs us $9 to $11 each at wholesale,
because they are very high quality) to anyone who purchases one or more
items in these auctions. *BUT KNOW THAT YOU ONLY GET ONE SHIRT, NO MATTER
HOW MANY ITEMS YOU PURCHASE, AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU PURCHASE FROM ANY OF THE
PARTS OF THIS SPECIAL AUCTION.
      * Please also note that, because some of the posters in this auction
are un-backed and rolled, we will *NOT* send the t-shirt together with your
purchase if you purchase only rolled unbacked items. In that case only, we
will hold it on your account, and we will add it to the next flat package
you receive from us.  But if you purchase items that *CAN* have a t-shirt
included with them (either linenbacked or items that ship flat), then we
will include the shirt with your purchases.

*BUT WAIT, THERE'S EVEN MORE!*  The above offer is for anyone who purchases
any *ONE* item from either part of this mini/major auction.  But if you are
a member of our * weekly e-mail
club<https://www.emovieposter.com/club/archive.php>
*, we will be offering our most generous bonus offers ever to those who
purchase just *FIVE* items from any of the three parts combined (you need
just purchase a total of *five* items from any of the three parts).  We will
have multiple great offers for those who purchase as few as *five* items,
and as many as *twelve* or more, and you get these just for being a member
of the club (so if you are not already a member, and over *5,985* collectors
already are, then why not join today by going to *
https://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php*

*WE WILL DETAIL EXACTLY WHAT BONUSES WE ARE GIVING TO CLUB MEMBERS FOR
PURCHASING FIVE TO TWELVE ITEMS IN THIS MINI/MAJOR AUCTION IN A SPECIAL
E-MAIL WE WILL SEND TO ALL CLUB MEMBERS ON FRIDAY, JUNE 3rd*