Now THAT'S irony! I tried to start one, but it closed due to a lack of
members. The Bruce Hershenson Hater's Club, on the other hand, seems to be
growing strong.

Bruce

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Richard Evans <evan...@blueyonder.co.uk>wrote:

> Yes, dangerous thing, online irony.
>
> Anyway, can anyone tell me where I can join The Bruce Hershenson Fan Club?
>
> On 30 May 2011, at 04:41, Kirby McDaniel wrote:
>
> I think one has to be careful how one "joshes" on the internet.  I've said
> things in a teasing way to people that get completely misinterpreted,
> causing hurt feeling until I could get it straightened out.
>
> I bought 11 or 12 posters from the auction including that great Martinati
> of JIM THORPE ALL AMERICAN.  Any dealer not bidding in this auction
> missed some good deals.
>
> Have a safe Memorial Day.
>
> Kirby McDaniel
> www.movieart.net
>
> On May 29, 2011, at 6:43 PM, Bruce Hershenson wrote:
>
> No problem Fronc. Humor doesn't always translate to the written word.
>
> Bruce
>
> On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Franc <fdav...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>  No, I am. I've bought a lot of great lobbies from you. I was just being
>> sarcastic as usual on an otherwise dull day.  Sorry you took it so
>> seriously. FRANC

>>> 2) Fun as always but Morris and/or Diane will probably respond in full.
>>> 3) Don't know
>>> 4) Yes, competition is just around the corner
>>> 5) You blew it yet again!
>>>
>>> FRANC

>>> 3) How was Todd Spoor's meeting?