When it first came out, I thoroughly enjoyed this movie, and I am scared to
see it again for fear of major let-down.

But Neil, couldn't it have gone the other way round? Maybe he started with
100 ways to kill, and someone at the studio (for fear of a lawsuit) lowered
the total to a suit-proof 12?

Bruce

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 25 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874