Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 12:37:34 -0400
From: dli...@aol.com
Subject: [MOPO] minty whites
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

We still get several fake minty whites sent to us each year from consignors all
over the world.

We gave a few of them to Todd Spoor so he could examine them.

as Neil said:

"Kudos to Bruce and anyone else that prevents this issue from being forgotten.
It's a real shame that the damnthe.com site went down several years ago."

David A. Lieberman
CineMasterpieces.com | Vintage Original Movie Posters
15721 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 | Scottsdale, Az 85260
602 309 0500 | Our Facebook Page | Office/Gallery Open By Appt. Only.