Indeed the Swedish, but original or re-release? Through the years  emovie
have noted other examples of a similar style as R70s or  R67.  Heritage go
for R67.  LAMP for 1965, but "told that this is  probably a reissue".

I seem to have a vague memory that the original and re-release  are
virtually identical, but with subtle differences in the colour of the
lettering.
Or am I confusing it with something else? As we know from French  and Belgian
re-releases, the United Artists 'coffin' logo is not always a  reliable
guide. Is there anyone in MOPO-land who knows for certain? Would be a  useful
one to clear up.

Thanks,
Paul
_www.movieposterstudio.com_ (http://www.movieposterstudio.com)