This person has an incredible amount of time on his hands.  Honestly, what
infantile nonsense!  I am very sure that no one else here takes this stuff
at all seriously.  I watched them for all of about three seconds.  Complete
waste of time and completely tasteless and annoying.

Rich is a great guy.  Wonderfully helpful to people in the hobby, bright,
funny and nice!

Nathalie