OK i finally saw the videos... whats all the hoopla about??

>Richie is basically saying hes #1 right?? las vegas style... i
guess..

and this guy thats making videos,, well....go buy a flip camera...
still shots aintgettin it,, we need some cgi and final cut pro

hell you could have had flames surrounding Ritchie,,, and the posters
exploding like the death star... geeeesh
what about blood oozing from the walls...?? and the music,,,, beach
BOYS????
 next time use some like Dick dale or get some eclectic theramin
stuff...
cmon duded if your gonning to flame soem poor poster guy do it with
some Gusto..

and the LIGHTING sucked!!!!
what else...

 and actually  i think it makes rich look good as he was sincere to
you and
hes geeting lots of exposure with his peers.

Rich..... you are  officially a cleb as Paparazzi stalked you..
consider it a
honor...

and Adrian yu are just one big funny man,sorry i didnt come to
columbus..

we all could have had a jolly time with plenty of stout for all :)